Don´t you love the term ¨no knead¨? Personally, I don´t mind the kneading process but when someone says they can´t make bread, I tell them that it is possible and not that hard!
This bread is so easy and it is yummy!!! You can substitute the cheeses with those that you prefer!
Ingredients: All should be at room temperature
150 g flour
100 g grated cheese (I used Emmental)
3/4 cup of chopped toasted walnuts
150 g chopped ham
100 grams of roquefort cheese or a milder blue cheese if you prefer
15 ml milk
125 ml sunflower oil
I packet of dry yeast (1 tablespoon)
Oil and flour to grease and flour the pan
Preheat the oven to 170
- In a bowl, beat the milk, oil, eggs, yeast and flour until smooth.
- Add the cheeses, ham and walnuts. Fold them in gently until well incorporated.
- Grease the panlightly and sprinkle with flour. Pour in the mixture.If you want, add a few walnuts on the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 170. Increase the temperature to 220 and bake for another 20 minutes.
- If you see the top getting too brown, just cover the top with foil.
- It will be done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Enjoy!! xxxx Natascha