Yes, I know. The combination is so wrong but so right. Don’t blame me. Blame my fabulous blogger friend Jane over at http://janespatisserie.com. She blogged her recipe which looks incredible. Check out her photos and recipe please. While you are at it, check out the rest of her blog. Her recipes and photos make me happy just looking at them. I adapted her recipe with chocolate that my mom gave us recently and omitted the white chocolate because I don’t like it much.
I also crumbled a German milk chocolate that already had small Smarties inside and sprinkled it on top. You know, the great thing about bark recipes is that you put in what you want. That is exactly what I did and my husband’s reaction to it was..”For the love of God…” and he rushed off singing the chocolate’s praises saying that something so good should be accompanied with a good coffee. So smart. No wonder I married him 😂
This makes a 9x13Inch Tray – 20 shards approx.
200 g Toblerone
200 g Dark chocolate
275 Milka milk chocolate
About 10 Maltesers
Smarties to sprinkle on top. Colour is important.
Here are Jane’s instructions!
1) Line a Tray with parchment paper – leave to the side.
2) Prep what sweets/Chocolates are going on your Bark. Crush the Maltesers or any larger sweets.
3) Melt both types of chocolate. I melted the both chocolates in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
4) Pour the milk chocolate into the tray first and spread so its even and about 1cm thick. Drizzle the dark chocolate over the top and using the end of a Cake Tester (or whatever you want) to swirl the two types of chocolate together to make a marble pattern.
5) Sprinkle over your decorations and leave to set – if its hot it might be best to do this in the fridge so it’ll actually become hard!
6) Cut/Break into shards and enjoy!
Enjoy! Xxxx Natascha
Posted from WordPress for Android